headAches from neck pain
Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Headaches From Neck Pain. What Causes It, And The Best Way To Treat It.
- Torn rotator cuff – A torn rotator cuff is a tear in the group of muscles surrounding the shoulder. This can occur during a high impact incident like a car accident.
- Whiplash – Whiplash traditionally causes neck and back pain, however, this pain can radiate down the shoulders and arms. Whiplash can also cause muscle stiffness and limited range of mobility.
- Soft tissue injury – The soft tissues are any part of your body that are not bone. Damage to the soft tissues can involve muscles, tendons and ligaments. This type of injury can occur in car accidents when a person is thrown around the cabin of the car.
- Spinal adjustment – Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to realign the vertebrae of the spine. Spinal adjustment helps improve the patient’s range of motion and reduce pressure on the joints.
- Massage therapy – Massage therapy restores blood flow to injured parts of the body and can improve mobility in the shoulder.
- Physical rehab – Physical rehab, like stretches and exercises, helps improve your shoulder strength and mobility.
The b Physical way
Our team of highly trained professionals uses the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
No Matter Whether Your Condition was Caused By A Sport, Work, Accident or Otherwise, We Welcome The Chance To Serve You.
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.