Serving Debary, FL:
Chiropractor Debary, FL
Are you experiencing neck or back pain? With our integrated expert doctors’ help, you can get to the root of your pain and get back to doing what you love quicker and easier. Choose Chiropractic!
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
Best Chiropractor Serving Debary, FL
Many patients seek help from a chiropractor for pain relief, pain management. Muscle strains and other injuries caused by slips and falls, sports injuries, or motor vehicle accidents can lead to back and neck pain.
An experienced Debary, FL chiropractor at Harmony Clinic can help you find pain relief through hands-on spinal manipulation to restore your mobility and independence. Some of the key reasons why patients come to see an experienced Debary, FL chiropractor at Harmony Clinic include:
- Chiropractic care gets to the root cause of your pain: When you’re dealing with chronic pain due to a musculoskeletal injury, it can be difficult to treat the root cause of your pain without chiropractic care. A Debary, FL chiropractor can help find the root cause of your pain to help you find relief. Oftentimes, the pain associated with a musculoskeletal injury is due to misalignment or inflammation. A chiropractor provides safe and effective treatment for injury so you can regain mobility and begin healing.
- Chiropractic care provides pain relief without medication: Anti-inflammatory and pain relief medication can be beneficial, but when taken long-term they can sometimes be damaging to your body. Chiropractic care can help to provide pain relief without the need for long-term pain medication.
- Chiropractic care helps with underlying causes: Chiropractic care isn’t just great for musculoskeletal injuries after car accidents or sports incidents. They can also help treat underlying causes for migraines, joint pain, nervous system irregularities, poor circulation, and more.
- Chiropractic care relieves the discomfort of pregnancy: Your body goes through a lot of changes during pregnancy, and those changes can take a toll on your back and joints. A Debary chiropractor can provide you with the safe pain relief you need by making the right adjustments to your spine.
Interested in working with a professional Debary, FL chiropractor? Contact Harmony Clinic today to learn more about how we can help you restore your mobility and find pain relief today.
At Harmony Clinic serving the Debary residents, our chiropractor uses the following techniques to treat pain and car accident injuries:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to put the vertebrae of the spine back into alignment. This technique is the cornerstone of chiropractic care. Chiropractors use spinal adjustment to improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, thus improving the functionality of the body and speeding the healing process. Spinal adjustment helps patients find relief from pain while also reducing pressure on the joints in the back.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is a technique that chiropractors use to create negative pressure around the discs of the spine. Spinal decompression is a 100% non-invasive method for treating herniated discs.
- Physical rehabilitation. Chiropractors use physical rehabilitation techniques like stretches and exercises to improve patient mobility and strengthen muscles that have become damaged and weak. These stretches and exercises have the added benefit of being something that patients can work on at home, to speed up the healing process.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps soothe tight and injured muscles. By loosening muscles and improving blood flow to injured areas, massage therapy helps patients recover more quickly from injuries, and can also help patient feel more comfortable during the recovery process. Massage therapy also improves patient mobility, which can make it easier to perform stretches and exercises.
- Lifestyle advice. Lifestyle advice helps patients avoid activities and behaviors that can exacerbate physical injury.
- Nutrition advice. Chiropractors teach patients how to eat right and get the nutrition they need to stay healthy after their recovery is complete.
Contact Our Chiropractor
At Harmony Clinic, we help patients from Debary, Florida recover from injuries. Our skilled chiropractor and staff can help you recover from your accident and get out of pain. For more information or to make an appointment, contact our office at (386) 774-6337. We’ll help you on the road to wellness.