Why Choose Harmony Clinic
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of adults, seniors, and pediatric patients.
When you need assistance from a chiropractor, consider the compassionate and knowledgeable team at Harmony Clinic Medical and Chiropractic. We strive to get patients on the road to healing through prescribing programs tailored to individual needs. If you choose us, you’ll quickly see why we say that patients are our number one priority.
At Harmony Clinic Medical and Chiropractic we understand that your time is valuable. If you are suffering from back pain or neck pain, especially from an auto injury like whiplash, you need to be seen as soon as possible. We can accommodate your schedule so that you can see the chiropractor at a time that is convenient for you and make sure that you don’t have a long office wait. Our office has an inviting and comfortable atmosphere to reduce stress so that you have the most pleasurable experience possible. Your treatment could include a mixture of services, such as:
• General Chiropractic • Personal Injury Chiropractic • Sports Injuries Chiropractic
In addition to providing the best possible chiropractic care for our patients, we also make every effort to make sure that the financial side of our relationship is as painless as possible. Our office billing specialist will quickly and efficiently process your insurance claims. Most importantly, we care about you! We will listen to your needs and make sure that we do whatever is in our power to make sure you feel better fast! Find out more about what chiropractic is.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
- Chiropractic care gets to the root of your pain: When you’re dealing with chronic pain due to a musculoskeletal injury, it can be difficult to treat the root cause of your pain without chiropractic care. A Deltona, FL chiropractor can help find the root cause of your pain to help you find relief. Oftentimes, the pain associated with a musculoskeletal injury is due to misalignment or inflammation. A chiropractor provides safe and effective treatment for injury so you can regain mobility and begin healing.
- Chiropractic care provides pain relief without medication: Anti-inflammatory and pain relief medication can be beneficial, but when taken long-term they can sometimes be damaging to your body. Chiropractic care can help to provide pain relief without the need for long-term pain medication.
- Chiropractic care helps with underlying causes: Chiropractic care isn’t just great for musculoskeletal injuries after car accidents or sports incidents. They can also help treat underlying causes for migraines, joint pain, nervous system irregularities, poor circulation, and more.
- Chiropractic care relieves the discomfort of pregnancy: Your body goes through a lot of changes during pregnancy, and those changes can take a toll on your back and joints. A Deltona, FL chiropractor can provide you with the safe pain relief you need by making the right adjustments to your spine.
Request an Appointment Here
Whether you have experienced an auto accident, motorcycle accident, or you have specific needs, such as chronic back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscular strain, we have treatment options for you and your entire family.
Do You Want To Get A Headstart on Your Appointment?
Fill out your Patient Intake Form by clicking on the link below!