Deltona auto accident treament for
Neck Pain From Auto Accident
Are you experiencing neck pain from an auto accident? With our integrated expert doctors’ help, you can get to the root of your pain and get back to doing what you love quicker and easier.
Are You Experiencing Neck Pain From A Car Accident In Deltona, Fl?
Neck Pain From Auto Accident?
Car accidents can lead to traumatic injuries like whiplash and herniated discs. Many people who experience these injuries feel neck pain as a result of the trauma. At Harmony Clinic in Deltona, Florida, our chiropractor helps patients who experience neck pain as a result of their car accidents. Being able to recognize the symptoms of car accident injuries and knowing what to do about it can help you recover after an accident occurs.
During car accidents, especially car accidents at high speeds, the occupants of the vehicle jerk forward and backward. When this happens, the neck and vertebrae of the spine can become misaligned, resulting in whiplash, disc injury and subluxations. After a car accident, victims may experience the following symptoms:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Stiffness in the neck, shoulders and back
- Numbness or tingling in the extremities
- Blurry vision
- Memory trouble
Proudly serving Deltona, Orange City, Debary fl, Deland and the Volusia County area.
Services Offered at Harmony Clinic Care for Car Accident Injuries
At Harmony Clinic in Deltona, Florida, our chiropractor uses the following techniques to treat car accident injuries:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to put the vertebrae of the spine back into alignment. This technique is the cornerstone of chiropractic care. Chiropractors use spinal adjustment to improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, thus improving the functionality of the body and speeding the healing process. Spinal adjustment helps patients find relief from pain while also reducing pressure on the joints in the back.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is a technique that chiropractors use to create negative pressure around the discs of the spine. Spinal decompression is a 100% non-invasive method for treating herniated discs.
- Physical rehabilitation. Chiropractors use physical rehabilitation techniques like stretches and exercises to improve patient mobility and strengthen muscles that have become damaged and weak. These stretches and exercises have the added benefit of being something that patients can work on at home, to speed up the healing process.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps soothe tight and injured muscles. By loosening muscles and improving blood flow to injured areas, massage therapy helps patients recover more quickly from injuries, and can also help patient feel more comfortable during the recovery process. Massage therapy also improves patient mobility, which can make it easier to perform stretches and exercises.
- Lifestyle advice. Lifestyle advice helps patients avoid activities and behaviors that can exacerbate physical injury.
- Nutrition advice. Chiropractors teach patients how to eat right and get the nutrition they need to stay healthy after their recovery is complete.
Contact Our Auto Accident Chiropractor
At Harmony Clinic, we help patients from Deltona, Florida recover from auto accident injuries. Our skilled auto accident chiropractor and staff can help you recover from your accident. For more information or to make an appointment, contact our office at (386) 774-6337. We’ll help you on the road to wellness.